Saturday, February 23, 2013

What Number Blog is This?

Last night, the phrase "Live Your Life Write" came into my head. Apparently there is already a blog by that name, so I snatched "I Live My Life Write". As a writer, I am well aware that it is "misspelled" but that is quite purposeful. (or porpoise-ful! hardy har har)

I know they say "Write what you know" but it's also important to research until you DO know.

Here are things I've been researching for my current short script:
-tactical folding knives
-blackjack batons
-roundhouse kicks
-open palm slaps
-glove prints (sorry criminals, cops can still trace your gloves that you wear to avoid fingerprints) see: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/3740688/Police-use-glove-prints-to-catch-criminals.html


I won't tell you what my script is about. But does this list spark something in your brain? Write it.
P.S. This is blog #9. Click on 'Scribble Scribe' to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment